By supervising the progress of student affairs operations at the undergraduate studies stage, implementing the approved policies and programs in the areas of student affairs and support services, and achieving the set goals for them.
Duties of the Vice Dean for Student Affairs:
• Supervising the programs and activities offered to new students in faculties.
• Supervising the service provided to students, and working on its development.
• Develop the necessary procedures to control the attendance of students, and follow up their regularity.
• Building databases related to students, and working to update them.
• Taking care of the student’s rights, and taking the necessary means to preserve them.
• Studying students’ grievances and their problems, proposing appropriate solutions to them, and coordinating in this regard with the relevant authorities in the faculties.
• Suggesting a plan for student activities in the faculties, and supervising its implementation, in coordination with the relevant authorities.
• Work to build links with graduates, and support their access to appropriate jobs.
• Supervising the activities of the induction week in the faculties. • Guiding and guiding students, solving issues related to academic achievement, and coordinating with the Guidance and Counseling Unit.
• Executing the work assigned by the dean of the faculties.