General goal : 1. Buying, selling and investing immovable property for the benefit of the administration in the manner it deems appropriate.
2. Managing the Fund’s funds in order to achieve the highest levels of investment returns.
Job duties and responsibilities:
1. Drawing up the general policy for investing the funds of the Fund and setting the necessary plans and programs for its implementation.
2. Discussing the committee’s recommendations and taking the necessary decision thereon.
3. Implementation of the investment management general policy.
4. Overseeing the financial and administrative policy of the investment management.
5. Searching for new funding sources