It is a technical support unit. It works to provide the latest software and services. It is also working on developing the colleges website and providing services electronically.
Meeting the needs of technical colleges and providing technical support to college staff
Providing technical solutions and integrated technical support for all academic sectors in colleges according to the latest technologies.
The unit is organizationally linked to the Vice-Deanship for Academic Affairs.
Information Technology Unit Tasks:
The Information Technology Unit in the faculties provides the following services:
• Installing and preparing the hardware and software required for each laboratory.
• Solve technical problems for both hardware and software.
• Technical and email update services for faculty and staff.
• E-learning halls service for faculty members
• Classroom service to enable faculty members to broadcast their lectures
• Follow up the local network in the laboratories and ensure safety and security standards.