A distinguished staff manages the financial services procedures related to the resources and expenses of the college to achieve the vision and objectives of the colleges in the light of international and Saudi financial standards.
Providing high quality financial services to college beneficiaries.
Objectives of the Financial Affairs Unit:
The Financial Affairs Unit seeks to achieve the following objectives: –
– Carrying out all financial and accounting operations in colleges.
– Implementing financial and accounting operations in a way that contributes to protecting the interests of colleges and their assets through achieving self-monitoring.
– Providing the required financial services and carrying out tasks efficiently and effectively.
– Protecting the colleges’ interests and assets by setting clear and concise rules to be followed when executing financial operations by all college employees.
– Work to implement the financial policies of the colleges.
– Preparing and reviewing financial reports.