Supervising all operations that would overcome obstacles in the implementation of e-learning procedures and supporting them with all capabilities and necessary means such as infrastructure, laboratories, communication lines, software, e-learning systems, training and development.
Modern programs, applications, and means in e-learning and distance education.
Applying the necessary specifications and standards in e-learning and distance education.
The unit is organizationally linked to the Vice-Deanship for Academic Affairs.
Tasks of the e-learning and distance education unit:
• Completing the technical and technical requirements of the unit and the computer lab in the college.
• Support and encourage faculty members to activate e-learning systems.
• Awareness of faculty members and students about the systems, methods and techniques of e-learning, especially the learning management system in faculties as an aid in the educational process.
• Evaluation of the e-learning process.
• Linking all units of the college to the unit officials and college students on the college’s learning management system.
• Preparing courses for faculty members and students on how to use the learning management system in faculties in coordination with the Deanship of E-Learning.
• Preparing a report at the end of each semester on the percentage of faculty members in the college activating the college’s learning management system.