The Gulf Colleges for Humanities and Administrative Sciences was established in September of the Gregorian year 2016 in the city of Hafr Al-Batin in the northeast of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Bachelor’s degrees are offered in four programs in the areas of law, computer and information sciences, business administration and English.
The colleges are licensed by the Ministry of Education and their programs are classified by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
A distinguished educational institution in its programs, leading in its intiatives to achieve the sustainable development of society.
Qualifiying professional national competencies to satisfy the requirments of the society and the labor market via a sophisticated educational ambience that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Providing academic service of a high degree of quality and accreditation.
- Raising the efficiency of administrative institutional performance, developing the infrastructure and the technical environment
- Develop human and intellectual capacity (quantitative and qualitative).
- Expansion of sustainable economic development.
- Strengthening the institutional capacity to achieve an effective community partnership.
- Enhance the efficiency of scientific research.
- Mastery and Excellence
- Integrity and transparency
- Work in a team-spirit
- Responsability and Accountability